Candle Care Instructions
Wooden Wick Candles:
Wooden wick sounds like a soft crackling fire while burning. This allows you to have a cozy experience.
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This can take 1-2 hours. The flame height may vary at times and occasionally even appear to be outed which is completely normal. Even if the candle is experiencing a “low” flame, it will continue to heat. The recommended burn time is 3-4 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning a candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This an affect the flame.
- The candle will extinguish when 3/8” to 1/2” of wax remains in bottom. Discontinue use.
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle.
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This an affect the flame.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.