A Little About Me
Hi everyone! I started making candles in late 2016 and fell in love with the process. Today, if I haven't made any in a few days I start getting really antsy. I find candle making very comforting.
More about me:
- My favourite colours are purple and blue
- I am a sucker for a beautiful book cover
- I love it when a book makes me cry (if an author has the ability to make me produce that kind of emotion, they have an AMAZING talent)
- Yes, I am Canadian, we spell favourite and colour with a u
- I hate blueberries but love blueberry watermelon fruitopia (strange, huh)
- I love anything mango and chocolate (not together of course lol)
- I have an obsession with smelling good
- I have an insanely big family
- I love Chinese and Thai food
- I hate anything with chewable/eatable seeds
- I have a major obsession with the number 28 (probably because I was born on the 28th, lol)
- Other movies I love (and I can watch over and over again): Pitch Perfect, Stardust, Blast from the Past, Centre Stage, The Holiday, Monster-In-Law, The Wedding Planner, The Harry Potter movies, Something's Gotta Give, Bring It On, The Avengers, Thor movies and Xmen.
- Some of the shows that I love to watch are: The Big Bang Theory, The Originals, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Scandal, The 100, Reign, Modern Family and Outlander :)